Education Service

Our counsellors are trained in counselling students from multiple destinations, at all levels of education. A large number of our counsellors have had multiple years of experience; therefore have an in-depth understanding of student needs and career aspirations. Our counsellors have the expertise to offer you Admission counselling in Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral level programs.

The following are the counselling protocols within Success Education and Visa Services that every counsellor must undertake:

  • Provide genuine unbiased counselling to students in terms of destination, institutions and the program of study.

  • Respect of students and their parents regardless of their race, nationality and backgrounds.

  • The information provided to students must be all associated, current and relevant information.

  • Counselor must follow the ethical code of conducts.
  • Counselors are required to provide a customer survey form after their counselling session.

Student in a library
Schedule an Appointment
Can I change my course or institution ?2021-01-15T15:27:47+11:00

If you do not like your current course or institution and want to change it, generally you can change it after the completion of six months of y our principal course (the main course of study you are undertaking). However, you need to make sure that you continue to meet all the conditions that apply to a student visa. Do not worry, our professional will help you out in these conditions.

What is a living cost in Australia?2021-01-15T15:27:20+11:00

From July 2016 till now, the 12 month living cost is:

  • Student/Guardian Aud 19,830.
  • Partner/Spouse Aud 6,940.
  • Child Aud 2,970.
Can I extend my stay in Australia?2021-01-15T15:26:35+11:00

Yes, you can, however, it will depend on your current visa and personal circumstances unless your current visa particularly specifies a “No Further Stay”.

What are my working limitation while studying in Australia?2021-08-18T15:27:35+10:00

Students in Australia from overseas are legally allowed to work 40hrs fortnightly while the course is in session. There is no work limitation during vacation periods offered by an education provider. Please contact us for further information if you are still not sure.

Does Success EVS provide a complete information about studying abroad?2021-08-18T15:26:54+10:00

Yes, Our professional will do counselling by analyzing your personal circumstances and will help you to decide which University/ Institution is suitable for you.